Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with changing expiry date HASP HL

3 posters

Go down

Help with changing expiry date HASP HL Empty Help with changing expiry date HASP HL

Post by goldboy Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Hi,

First up: I have gathered enough dongle dumpers to successfully emulate HASP HL and Sentinel super pro dongles of CAD software for personal use during my university studies thanks to the knowledge from this forum.

I have been running a X64 multikey HASP HL dongle emulator for some time now on my windows 7 x64 machine. The software program I use is HASP locked to a Flexlm type licence. The emulation works flawlessly. The program I am using however is greatly out of date. This dongle I emulated years ago will not run newer versions of the software due to the paid subscription to the software company being cancelled. I have been briefly told that this 'maintenance period' for the dongle is encrypted in the algorithm. 
My question is: Is it possible to change some value in either the licence file (flexlm) or the reg file (from dongle dump) to remove this maintenance period? Also, as a bonus; is it possible to make any edits to allow all FEATURES (modules within the software) by not restricted and open to the user?

I have done some research into perhaps 'RE' the flexlm vendor exe and patching that instead,however this level of programming is beyond my current knowledge at this point in time. I thought modifying the reg. from the dongle dump may be easier.

Thankyou.

goldboy

Back to top Go down

Help with changing expiry date HASP HL Empty Re: Help with changing expiry date HASP HL

Post by ovis25 Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 am

possible but not know who accept such hard job with that flex lic.
old HL versions keep expire date in hasp memory and features if not in flex all.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Help with changing expiry date HASP HL Empty Re: Help with changing expiry date HASP HL

Post by BfoX Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:37 am

if hasp dongle hold FLEXLM ID only - you can remake FLEXlm license =)

BfoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum