Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!

Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post by NotMyFault Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Hey everyone!
I am new around here, and I think this is the best place, at present, where I could get some help in learning a few things about dongle emulation and stuff!
I read a lot of previous posts these days, and forgot to drop by and say hi, but thanks to fox_coder's reminder, here I am.
I'm about to get my hands on a Hasp HL dongle, which is the main reason why I found your forum! I hope you guys will help me out emulating it, otherwise the project I'm working on will not be completed in time.
I noticed that there are a lot of solutions which hasp took good care of, in the past, but I am wondering why a step by step guide on how to emulate these kinds of dongles hasn't been done yet! I clearly am new around here and certainly don't expect any special treatment, but as far as I could see so far, it would be just cool to have a guide on what tools are good for what purpose, what's the sequence of steps necessary to get a dump from the various dongles, and maybe even an "how to write proper .reg" files, which is something that hasp seems to be the only (but I might be mistaken) master of!
I hope I didn't sound arrogant by telling you what in my opinion is missing on the forum and sincerely hope you'll be willing to help me out!
Keep up the good work, and see you soon!

NotMyFault

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum