Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have created dump file from sentinel dongle how to create an emulator for it.

3 posters

Go down

I have created dump file from sentinel dongle how to create an emulator for it. Empty I have created dump file from sentinel dongle how to create an emulator for it.

Post by swapnil84 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Dear Talents, I have created a dump file(.dmp) from sentinel dongle how to create an emulator for it.

swapnil84

Back to top Go down

I have created dump file from sentinel dongle how to create an emulator for it. Empty Re: I have created dump file from sentinel dongle how to create an emulator for it.

Post by sinbadon Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Do some search on this site, google it and look for MultiKey tool to use for your emulation needs. Also check MultiKey manual.

Good luck

sinbadon

Back to top Go down

I have created dump file from sentinel dongle how to create an emulator for it. Empty Re: I have created dump file from sentinel dongle how to create an emulator for it.

Post by swapnil84 Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:26 am

dear sinbadon can u provide me a download link of multikey and manual.

swapnil84

Back to top Go down

Post by sinbadon Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 pm

You could find everything you need by clicking here

sinbadon

Back to top Go down

Post by swapnil84 Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Dear Talents I used multikey to create emulator but not success. Can anyone help me?

swapnil84

Back to top Go down

Post by sadiqali540live Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:53 am

Dear Talents, I have created a dump file(.dmp) from hardlock parallel dongle how to create an emulator for it.

sadiqali540live

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down