Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

presentation and help on key dongle guardant stealthII broken.

Go down

presentation and help on key dongle guardant stealthII broken. Empty presentation and help on key dongle guardant stealthII broken.

Post by simotricci Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:59 am

Hello to all ^^ 
i'm Simona, from Italy. i wish to ask some help on my hardware broken.
I have a russiona program for appeareal pattern maker. Cd print 09. Vilarsoft program.
That program have a guardant stealth II that protect it and i cannot running it anymore because my usb is broken. The led in front of the usb did not light anymore and when i connect to pc it come out ysb cannot install because not recognized.
This key got left 95 print option that i alredy payed. Now the program is out of vending and i cannot buy other key and buy other point for print, the hardware is that:
 ww guardant. ru/products/preview/guardant-stealth-2/
my pc is a 64 bit version but i run on it win xp pro sp3.
There is a way i can use this program again without have the guardant work? the guardant block my ltp port and prevent from running program without it.
had work until some day agon, then i umplugged the key and broke the plastic inside that protect connector. I had try to use it just inserting in again but after one working time it stop and no more light., Maybe i got some tension on it.. i really dunno what to do.
The problem is i can't buy again this dongle for use it and i really need this program to work.
Thanks for any suggestion you all can give me.
And sorry if my eng is not good. I'll do my best for make you understand me well.
have a nice day too all.
Simona

simotricci

Back to top Go down

presentation and help on key dongle guardant stealthII broken. Empty Re: presentation and help on key dongle guardant stealthII broken.

Post by simotricci Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:46 pm

hello ^_^
After a lot of research i found program that can programmer my program for dongle key. Unfortunatle my driver version is a bit higher and i need other one. But it seem i cannot find it. 
guardant_drv_5.­1.zip i find in research only 5.40 but all link is dead. I think the version higher can work too, but not the lower. And i'm not sure. Can someone help me on find this utility?
is a guardant  driver setup utility. I got the version 4.34 and the 4.88, but version installed on my program is 5.1
Any help is appreciate. Thanks in advancee to all Smile
Byee
Simona

simotricci

Back to top Go down