Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Mulitkey for a SafeNet SuperPro\UltaPro

2 posters

Go down

Help with Mulitkey for a SafeNet SuperPro\UltaPro Empty Help with Mulitkey for a SafeNet SuperProUltaPro

Post by otto-al Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:20 pm

I’m trying to use multikey 19.1.8 64 bit on a win 7 64 bit os to emulate a Sentinel SafeNet SuperPro\UltaPro. I’ve got it installed and working, the program reads the multikey and loads and works find, but one of the functions reads the dongle before it starts and it does not seem to see the multikey.

I created the reg file using PVA 3.3 and Safedump, then used dmp2mkey to get the reg files on a 32bit os, the reg file are different but they both act the same way.

I’ve tried it on a XP Pro 32 bit os using Sentemul2007 with a .dng from edgepro11 and it works fine. I haven’t tried it on a Win 7 32 bit os yet.
Is there a way to make the edgepro11’s .dng file work with Sentemul2010?

Thanks

otto-al

Back to top Go down

Help with Mulitkey for a SafeNet SuperPro\UltaPro Empty Re: Help with Mulitkey for a SafeNet SuperPro\UltaPro

Post by otto-al Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:41 pm

I tried using multikey 18.2.3 on the 64bit Win 7 and it does the same thing, when you call any of the functions from the main program it's like it does not see multikey and just locks up, plug the dongle back in and it works fine.

It work fine on a 32bit Win 7 and 32bit XP Pro using the Sentemul2007 and the egdepro11 .dng file.

I tried to run the Toro monitor but it gives me "Opening SentinelFilter (s:\Toro\i386\SENTINELFILTER.SYS):error 2". Do I need to put this file some where else or is there another monitor that I can try?

Is there a way to make the edgepro11’s .dng file or .bin work with Sentemul2010?

Thanks

otto-al

Back to top Go down

Help with Mulitkey for a SafeNet SuperPro\UltaPro Empty Re: Help with Mulitkey for a SafeNet SuperPro\UltaPro

Post by BfoX Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:10 am

toro monitor not work on x64 OS. you can re-dump your emulator and make reg-file for the multikey

BfoX

Back to top Go down

Post by otto-al Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:01 pm

I've got a multikey reg-file and it works for part of the software (the main gui). This is an older cad-cam program that they have updated the gui, the cad-cam part was written in the late 80's and it is launched from the main gui and it check the dongle also. So when I use multikey or vusbbus the main gui checks and finds multikey and works ok, but when I launch any of the cad-cam modules from the main giu they do not find multikey or vusbbus. I’ve checked multikey on both x32 and x64 and it does the same thing. I haven’t been able to get vusbbus to work on x64 because I could not find x64 drivers for it, but I don’t think it will work either because it does the same thing on a x32 os.
 That’s why I was trying to run Toro to see if I could log what the older modules are doing. I do not know how to interpret the results but I thought that someone on here could help. I did not know that toro was x32 only, I can try to log what it’s doing on a x32 os and post it. Or is there another way to find out what it’s doing?

otto-al

Back to top Go down

Post by otto-al Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 pm

I’ve got it working for everything now. Using Toro’s Sentinel Monitor I was able to watch what it was doing when I opened the cad-cam modules from the main gui. I added that data to the multikey reg file and it’s working now.

Thanks

otto-al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down