Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulating Rainbow Sentinel Pro Dongle

2 posters

Go down

Emulating Rainbow Sentinel Pro Dongle Empty Emulating Rainbow Sentinel Pro Dongle

Post by n0fx Mon May 21, 2012 10:00 pm

I have a custom made program that runs in DOS under Windows 98. It uses the Rainbow Sentinel Pro dongle. I tried the EDGE 2007, PVA_3.3 Dumper, and SSUMD 1.1 from mk18.2.3 tool set. I installed the latest drivers Sentinel (7.6.5, 7.2.1) and it won't detect the dongle for any of the programs. When I run the EDGE 2007 (neobit.org solution v1.1), I set the dump file name and click dump&solve, it doesn't do anything. The log window just doesn't say anything and I left it running for 30 mins but nothing came up and there was no dump file.

I know the dongle works because I can run the custom app and it loads. When I take the dongle out, the custom program fails to load at all.

Does anyone know how to dump this dongle and how to emulate the dongle? I don't think I found any solution online on how to dump this thing and emulate it.

n0fx

Back to top Go down

Emulating Rainbow Sentinel Pro Dongle Empty Re: Emulating Rainbow Sentinel Pro Dongle

Post by hasp Fri May 25, 2012 1:37 pm

try this Emulator

hasp

Back to top Go down

Emulating Rainbow Sentinel Pro Dongle Empty Re: Emulating Rainbow Sentinel Pro Dongle

Post by n0fx Fri May 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Thanks! I tried the WKPE 1.81 and it works but the only disadvantage is that it runs in Win 9x only. Is there any emulator that works for Windows NT (XP, Vista, or Windows 7)? I manage to get a dump of the dongle with WKPE.

n0fx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum