Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help - strange problem with emulator

3 posters

Go down

Need help - strange problem with emulator Empty Need help - strange problem with emulator

Post by Noizer Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:01 am

Hello everybody, newbie here.
I'm trying to emulate a dongle - I suppose it's a Hasp HL Max (that's what i read on localhost:1947)
I dumped it with h5dmp  0x795F  0x1F82 and I built a .reg file with UniDumpToReg 1.1b1 in Chingachguk Based HASP HL mode.
I installed MultiKey 0.18.1.0 and - to my amazement - it worked on my test PC running Win64, although it is reported as a Hasp SL with a different Key ID.
Feeling like a hero, i tried to install it on another machine without success. I tried with 64 and 32bit machines, MK installs successfully but I cannot even manage to display the emulated dongle in localhost:1947.
What am I doing wrong? How can it be that the very same registry file with the very same Multikey version works on one machine only?

The dump and the reg file are available here; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any help will be much appreciated. The SW is Intergraph Caesar II 2011 SP3. I know there is at least one commercial emulator available but I cannot find the money for it at the moment. 

Thanks in advance.

Noizer

Back to top Go down

Need help - strange problem with emulator Empty Re: Need help - strange problem with emulator

Post by ovis25 Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do like in tutorial and post here.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Need help - strange problem with emulator Empty Re: Need help - strange problem with emulator

Post by Noizer Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:53 am

I hope I followed your instructions carefully.
The program is made of many .EXE files, but only the main program (C2.EXE) gave me some results during the VIDTOOLS phase.
I think I placed all the relevant files here:
Many thanks for your help.

Last edited by Noizer on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noizer

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Is 100% SRM not possible emulate with mk public.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by hasp Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:37 pm

dmp, usbtrace log & setup file (all in one file zipped) upload and sent links i will help you.

hasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down