Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step by step emulation of hasp hl and sentinel super pro

4 posters

Go down

Step by step emulation of hasp hl and sentinel super pro Empty Step by step emulation of hasp hl and sentinel super pro

Post by bcdongle Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi everyone,
Im using two individual softwares for my job.
One of is using Aladdin HASP HL the other is Sentinel Pro and my Os is x64. (Win 10)
The original dongles are about to be rubbish due to excessive usage. So i want to back them up, run the programs with a software based emulation and keep the original keys in a safe place as anyone would like normally.
So to get back to my issue:
I have no any significant knowledge with reverse engineering.ım just a newbie. But as far as i searched the net, dongle key emulation consists of basically 3 steps.
1. Dumping the key with appropriate dumper
2. Creating a proper reg file for the emulator using dump file
3. Installing the revelant emulator and register it by using the reg file considering if the Os is x86 or x64

I hope im correct more or less.

But somehow in some conditions this simple steps dont work for some reason. (At least i coldnt manage it)
So. You guys.. could you please tell this newbie how to emulate both hasp hl and sentinel super/ulra pro just like a step by step tutorial ? (Besides providing the tools i should exatly use)
I hope i didnt ask for too much things. I just stuck on how to use the tools properly.
If there are someones dont want to reveal their knowledge in public, step by step instructions with PM is higly appreciated ☺
Pls give me a hand for this. I dobt want to pay 200 for each. I would like to manage my problem on my own of course with your precious helps..
Please dont give short answers please tell me what tools i have to use with a detailed instructions supplying up to date links or uploaded them in one pack and tell me what to do.
Ps: if i had some mistakes excuse my English.
Thanks in advance guys.. i really need your help

bcdongle

Back to top Go down

Step by step emulation of hasp hl and sentinel super pro Empty Re: Step by step emulation of hasp hl and sentinel super pro

Post by ovis25 Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:00 pm

Information about old Aladdin HL and SSP are public for years... if you need something else, newer I think is private information, not know if anyone shares.....

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Step by step emulation of hasp hl and sentinel super pro Empty Re: Step by step emulation of hasp hl and sentinel super pro

Post by bcdongle Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi ovis25
I didnt understand what you mean "old" exactly.
How old? I have been using these dongles since 2010

bcdongle

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:27 pm

Aladdin HL is what you wrote and I told you is old 2006-2008, from 2008 Aladdin HL is Aladdin SRM, for this emulator is not public.
See if this your case here you have all Aladdin HL:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For SSP use public dumper and Mkbus / Multikey to emulate that second key.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For win 10 x64 is always hard install emulator, need test mode, exe not cmd to load emulator and luck not get BSOD with Mkbus. Whatever dude forget win 10....

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by bcdongle Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi ovis I have no chance to forget windows 10. I should use it for another reasons. I have to use other softs along with these softs in same computer.
I believe that i could achieve it on win 10 x64. Because there are some backup services for money to do that. So i guess its maybe hard but possible.
What i know so far is to disable driver signing enforcement and to disable integrity check. But im not sure its enough.

bcdongle

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:56 pm

ok, try and report back results, you have my links, info there, so to work....

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by bcdongle Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:58 pm

come on... anybody help me?

bcdongle

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:28 am

You have your answers there, you want somebody else waist time and resources do backup for you and even tutorial how to, not possible because of many other user that profit and once I help them they forget fast.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by BfoX Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:25 am

agree with ovis25. peoples dont want to lost time for you. you have 2 ways - 1. by self, 2. by any1 other... just select your way.

BfoX

Back to top Go down

Post by bcdongle Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Ueah. i understand. you say no money no help. its obvious from pms also. this site is a fake forum site which collected the hunters along with maybe ones who is really helpful. When i ask for a help the answer would be "find yourself, begin from scratch" ok. let me go back my 18's and study engineering. i just wanted to know how to emulate a god damn dongle!

bcdongle

Back to top Go down

Post by BfoX Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:18 am

you are not right. people dont want to share private info. public info is ready for study. just search it.

you also not show your stuff and try to ask help...

BfoX

Back to top Go down

Post by johnebgood Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Like you I had no knowledge of reversing. But reading, searching and reading more got me a working emulator. It also let me find out when I wasn't going to be able to get something to work myself. At that point I asked for help and got it. I paid for it but why should these experts give hard work and knowledge away for free.....

johnebgood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down