Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me with the theory here, I am struggling with the online activation concept.

3 posters

Go down

Help me with the theory here, I am struggling with the online activation concept. Empty Help me with the theory here, I am struggling with the online activation concept.

Post by djbordie Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:38 pm

So here is the problem:

2 engraving machines (purchased legit)
- 1 comes with Software package basic, 1 comes with software package unlimited (more features)

This is all based off of dongle, .lic file and an online license check of some sort.

Our issue is we want to run the unlimited software on the machine which came with the basic package.
This is all possible if I hookup both machines, both dongles to one computer.

I want to run the 1 machine on a different computer, but would have to take the basic .LIC/dongle to that computer and thus be using the limited software.

I cant wrap my head around a solution.

So far I expect to emulate the "fancy dongle", copy the .LIC file, and run on the computer with the smaller machine (which came with the limited licence file)

the LIC file is plain readable, and shows which features are enabled or disabled. Of course changing values in here does nothing, and I run the risk of the online check being flagged or something.

Dongle: Sentinal HL  (Hasplms.exe)
Super pro/ultra pro

Any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated

Last edited by djbordie on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

djbordie

Back to top Go down

Help me with the theory here, I am struggling with the online activation concept. Empty Re: Help me with the theory here, I am struggling with the online activation concept.

Post by ovis25 Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:30 pm

I can backup your dongle no problem.

here basic tutorial:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KEEP your data private, unless you want your company lic blacklisted and license terminated.

Last edited by ovis25 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Help me with the theory here, I am struggling with the online activation concept. Empty Re: Help me with the theory here, I am struggling with the online activation concept.

Post by Key Dump Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Share files
dump, log and setup soft

Key Dump

Back to top Go down

Post by djbordie Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:45 pm

So instead of worrying about the LIC file or online checks, if the dongle is successfully emulated, it should convince the LIC and online checks that everything is OK.

maybe I only need to figure out how to emulate the new dongle.

Will post my dumps and such as soon as I have everything in hand.

thank you

djbordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down