Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help to emulate SDHK, all dumps with SSP2MK, Safedump and others don't work

+2
finn
nodongle.biz
6 posters

Go down

Help to emulate SDHK, all dumps with SSP2MK, Safedump and others don't work Empty Help to emulate SDHK, all dumps with SSP2MK, Safedump and others don't work

Post by Asciito Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:14 pm

I need help, could someone convert a dumped USB Stick (Sentinel Dual Hardware Key) with SSP2MK V1.2,  to work with Mkbus v0.18.2.7 Or with Multikey, OR with sentinel emulator 2010.

All the dumps and conversions (.reg key) I have made do not work the program does not respond. I've tested mkbus v0.18.2.7 with a program that uses sentinel super pro dongle, and has been emulated successfully. But my program does not show any sign that the key is being emulated.

System Windows 10 X64.  TIA.

Asciito

Back to top Go down

Help to emulate SDHK, all dumps with SSP2MK, Safedump and others don't work Empty Re: Help to emulate SDHK, all dumps with SSP2MK, Safedump and others don't work

Post by ovis25 Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:50 am

Dual SHK is not supported by Mkbus, only private solutions.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Help to emulate SDHK, all dumps with SSP2MK, Safedump and others don't work Empty Re: Help to emulate SDHK, all dumps with SSP2MK, Safedump and others don't work

Post by nodongle.biz Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:49 pm

And not supported by multikey.
For Sentinel Dual Hardware Key commercial solutions is possible only.

nodongle.biz

http://nodongle.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Asciito Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:41 pm

There is a free way to convert bin dump to DNG For Softkey Solutions?

Asciito

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:01 am

yes there is, emulate and re dump it with public tools.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ovis25 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by BfoX Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:44 am

Asciito wrote:There is a free way to convert bin dump to DNG For Softkey Solutions?
show your bin-file

BfoX

Back to top Go down

Post by finn Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:55 am

mkbus -0-18-2-7 is dawn , can you reupload

finn

Back to top Go down

Help to emulate SDHK, all dumps with SSP2MK, Safedump and others don't work Empty emulate and re dump it with public tools.

Post by Asciito Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:16 pm

ovis25 wrote:yes there is, emulate and re dump it with public tools.

This part I've already tried with the new mkbus V0.18.2.7, even converted an older DNG (2007) and nothing happens. In other hand with the other dumpers (dumper.exe & dumper64.exe), I do not have the skill to know where part on the memory my data starts and where they end (raw dump). I tried to put the dumped memory (dump) in the program, in SentinelKeyW.DLL and on the sentinel64.sys, with terrible results.

DumperGUI.vmp.exe, cannot dump nothing.

Now I need a way to convert BIN Dump to DNG (Sofkey Solutions 2010).

Asciito

Back to top Go down

Post by BfoX Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Nothing instrument for convert bin to dng. Ask author solutions2010

BfoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Asciito Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:14 pm

I sent to Bfox a direct message with info and link to my DSHK (bin file) and other dumped with SSP2MK_v1.2

Asciito

Back to top Go down

Post by d4rkw0rm Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:54 pm

Asciito wrote:
ovis25 wrote:yes there is, emulate and re dump it with public tools.

This part I've already tried with the new mkbus V0.18.2.7, even converted an older DNG (2007) and nothing happens. In other hand with the other dumpers (dumper.exe & dumper64.exe), I do not have the skill to know where part on the memory my data starts and where they end (raw dump). I tried to put the dumped memory (dump) in the program, in SentinelKeyW.DLL and on the sentinel64.sys, with terrible results.

DumperGUI.vmp.exe, cannot dump nothing.

Now I need a way to convert BIN Dump to DNG (Sofkey Solutions 2010).
does Hexedit works on getting the HEX in .bin? i am having this doubt.
d4rkw0rm
d4rkw0rm

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:20 am

bin is encrypted most likely since that emul is a seller's tool.

you have to emulate it and next dump with ssp dumpers.

but this only valid for ssp part if uses SHK not useful.

SRM backup ignore I put by mistake not your case.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by Asciito Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Also send a dump made with dmp2mk, and a file with information of USB stick: DevID, SN, API, Cells, etc. (purple color 2nd generation) which can be imported and analyzed again.

If necessary I can upload other types of dumped file: safedump, ssp (pva3.3), ssumd, vipspro.

Thanks for your help.

Asciito

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:20 pm

SHK is not supported by any public emulators only private paid RE business can help you. Feel free contact anyone here with reputation, all businesses.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by Asciito Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:11 pm

And then why BfoX, ask me?.  Show your bin-file...

Asciito

Back to top Go down

Post by BfoX Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:55 am

i can try to decode it first.

BfoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Asciito Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Thanks anyway for your time and help!

Asciito

Back to top Go down

Post by Asciito Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:55 pm

I just want to ask two things:
1. - Is there a special nomenclature for vusbbus or is it similar to Multikey (registry key)?.
2. - What kind of LOGs does SSP2MK can support, to insert Q/R Table?. I tried USBTRace (.txt) and it did not work. "Added 0 query/response pairs"

TIA

Asciito

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:44 pm

from TORO logger, but believe need private version public not output correct pairs.

with public tool can only emulate SSP part not SHK.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by BfoX Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:03 pm

SSP2MK just solve old superpro dongle algo.
for SHK we use private vusbbased stuff

BfoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Asciito Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Thanks ovis25 and BfoX!

Asciito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down