Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hasplm and hasplmv 7.10

2 posters

Go down

Hasplm and hasplmv 7.10 Empty Hasplm and hasplmv 7.10

Post by bigdenny Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:46 am

So I have an arcade game (injustice 1.75 pps) that has both of these files but they aren’t enveloped, first time I have seen this, granted I’m far from an expert. I noticed when trying to remove dongle envelope, but ultimately looks like dongle I used is incorrect as I’m only able to unpack aks 2 and aks 3 and not aks1. Is it normal for the incorrect dongle to be able to unpack those parts
? Is it maybe due to hasplm and hasplmv not being enveloped? Any insite would be great. Little background on me I currently unpack arcade games mostly raw thrills and global vr tho global vr is a bit of a joke when it comes to dongle protection. I’ve removed envelope from several raw thrills versions of fast and furious, drift, superbikes 1 and 2, supercars, h2overdrive, Batman, dirty drivin, Pixar cars, nicktoons nitro, snow cross, snowboarder, super alpine racer . Some were just hl but most eventually were srm protected. My main issue seems to be fixing missing iat imports that I’m not sure how to trace, (I usually find them by digging through games I’ve previously done and comparing data. ) Any how love to learn more . Thanks for reading as it’s been quite difficult finding info on removing envelope. If anyone has any suggestions on reading or has questions feel free to post. It’s been great reading posts by members who seem to know quite a bit on the hasp srm protection.

bigdenny

Back to top Go down

Hasplm and hasplmv 7.10 Empty Re: Hasplm and hasplmv 7.10

Post by ovis25 Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:50 pm

those 2 are license manager and vendor manager

unpack impossible for 99% of targets

emulation is 99% possible for targets

upload one example of such protected SRM enveloped game.

ovis25

bigdenny likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdenny Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:25 pm

Thanks for the reply, you were who I was hoping to speak with .  I have the hasp files I found on the restore and the enveloped exe here, https://mega.nz/file/JpoCVQzA#UVqTQ8rIziDE0R783WfKwPsqzl0Jrfze4OJGdeEWWp0

Here is full restore “disc iso “ image https://mega.nz/file/QlwUCCxI#ojgyoCXHveW_E3FFnrGMGxj9KuOoyoSxPLby1o8j8KM

I can upload some of the targets I’ve completed successfully as well to show the different srm versions I’ve dealt with.

I have restore media over 1tb of just raw thrills arcade game as well as more ice, adrenaline and gvr games. If anyone is in need stock restore for something lmk.

bigdenny

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdenny Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm

I’d like to have a better understanding of how wbaes works and the iat trickery going on. I’ll upload some more examples of successful dumps and envelope/ dongle api removal . I’m definitely interested in learning and fixing my Linux raw thrills games too, but they use a variety of protection in Linux . Most early are not enveloped but use some form of ubfuscated code. I do have some source for some versions the raw thrills Linux and possibly windows dongle api etc that was accidentally left out n some restore media, but I’m self taught and takes me a lot of research to understand what’s going on.

bigdenny

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdenny Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:35 pm

Here’s an example of fast and furious  version 3.11
That I just did a few minutes ago. Pretty simple with dongle in hand. 
https://mega.nz/file/00IgSCIB#wKnhNLILakuzBalzEg5JVlx_zKlQp9pkC7lNJmHL2us
Keep in mind if you launch game exe (sdaemon) game will start and you’ll probably have to reboot your computer as it locks into game .

bigdenny

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:18 am

what is you want and need not public.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdenny Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:28 am

I have 2 games that I’ve not been able to get sorted that use same dongle hasp srm (same password) for both games just dongle info is slightly different between them. I get some giant iat with piles of unresolved imports, and usually I’d say I was not at correct place for oep, but it looks correct. I’ll upload those via pm if you want and show you where I get stuck. I appreciate your thoughts on these. They do also seem to have a dongle.dll file that’s srm enveloped and maybe that’s my issue. I am not sure how to unwrap a dll envelope. Thanks again and I’ll upload and pm once I get the examples sorted.

bigdenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum