Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Dongle for HASP sentinel product, was provided temporary 10 day access code.. options??

4 posters

Go down

Lost Dongle for HASP sentinel product, was provided temporary 10 day access code.. options?? Empty Lost Dongle for HASP sentinel product, was provided temporary 10 day access code.. options??

Post by rustycage Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Hello All!! 

I have been lurking here for years and have been able to successfully emulate a HASP HL dongle thanks to the great resources here! Since those days I have come to use another software program with a HASP Sentinel dongle. I should have emulated it forever ago when I had the chance but I never did because I didn't have a reason to other than just to back it up...  because I had personal possession of the dongle...now I'm wishing I would have as I recently lost it.... 

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you in advance and thanks for keeping this awesome community alive!!

Last edited by rustycage on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

rustycage

Back to top Go down

Lost Dongle for HASP sentinel product, was provided temporary 10 day access code.. options?? Empty Re: Lost Dongle for HASP sentinel product, was provided temporary 10 day access code.. options??

Post by ovis25 Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:35 pm

here is my backup info:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

for SL solution is also possible.

Maybe can help. Details PM.

Don't post any information in public to avoid blacklisting your real lic!

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Lost Dongle for HASP sentinel product, was provided temporary 10 day access code.. options?? Empty Re: Lost Dongle for HASP sentinel product, was provided temporary 10 day access code.. options??

Post by nodongle.biz Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:33 am

The backup info for HASP SRM keys is useless for SL keys. Smile

I can extract all required data from your SL key for prepare the emulator.
Contact me if you need real solution.

nodongle.biz

http://nodongle.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:56 am

I wrote in previous post SL is also possible, you not only one that can.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by califor Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:05 pm

ovis25 wrote:I wrote in previous post SL is also possible, you not only one that can.

NoDongle.Money Very Happy

califor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down