Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code 10 with HASP HL dongle

2 posters

Go down

Code 10 with HASP HL dongle Empty Code 10 with HASP HL dongle

Post by needhasp Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:19 pm

My emulation of a HASP dongle worked perfectly for a couple of months, however when the dongle driver updated I get a message of "This device cannot start. (Code 10). The driver is up to date, so I decided to reformat the computer to start with a new system. I am still getting the same error. I tried to use multikey 19.1.8 x64 (this is in a 64 bit system) downloaded from testprotect.com and this did not allow emulation (nothing appeared in device manager). Then I tried to generate a license using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and inserting into the reg and no device appeared in the manager (maybe an error in editing reg file). This link was for a 32 bit and I could find any link for 64 bit to generate the license. The passwords for the key is 5F9B and 168C. Below are links for the reg file. The first was the reg file that worked for a few month and the second I insert the license. The multikey that I was using was Multikey V1.8.10 and was digitally signed (Thanks to HASP for the download link). This forum has helped me out before and I am extremely grateful (Title topic: HASPHL in 64 bit). Please let me know if you have any advice.
(Remove quotes for link)
"http://rapidshare.com/files/2241114008/5F9B168C.reg"
"http://rapidshare.com/files/2840389092/5F9B168C_license.reg"

needhasp

Back to top Go down

Code 10 with HASP HL dongle Empty Re: Code 10 with HASP HL dongle

Post by needhasp Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Looked at Testprotect.com and see that I need a license for 19.1.8 64 bit. Please let me know if there are any versions of MK for 64 bit that can be used without obtaining a license. Sent an email to testprotect.com for a trial of a license. It seems for 32 bit the emulation is straight forward, however for 64 bit I an guessing that anyone will have to pay to use MK 19.1.8 for 64 bit. I have tried to use 18.0.3 and windows 7 could not get past the driver certification and would not allow installation of the USB key. It seems the certified MK V1.8.10 64 bit is not functioning anymore. As the previous message I even formatted the computer and re-installed all the programs and this did not resolve the code 10 problem.

My installation process is turning off driver signature using the following commands in the prompt

bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_Integrity_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON

And boot up in safe mode. The installation of 18.0.3 did not work due to it not being a certified driver.

Please let me know if I am making any mistake or if there is a way to get past the certified driver portion of windows 7.

needhasp

Back to top Go down

Post by nodongle Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:50 am

send setup files

nodongle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down