Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time emulating - HASP HL or is it RMS?

4 posters

Go down

First time emulating - HASP HL or is it RMS? Empty First time emulating - HASP HL or is it RMS?

Post by coupongnemoi Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello everyone, hope your are doing fine. First, sorry for my poor English. I'm french, but i'm working hard to improve my writing, even though i'm reading perfectly well.
I tried to educate myself as I always do buy reading plenty forums, and I found that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was seems to be the place where we found the most experimented users\coders.

So there is my situation which I expose to your experience.

I, for sure, have a dongle protected software that I purchased. The thing is, and you can laugh, that I already threw in the washing machine once.
Hopefully it still works, but, I was like washing a "xxxx.xx$" device since the software would be unsusable if I scrap the dongle. I figure It would be grat to copy it.  (Now that I reach an end whit my reseach I know that is ridiculus, but I tough that maybe I could just copy it by "gparted" lolololololo. I was disapointed.

So I start looking for emulation solution. Since it is a one shot deal. It is hard for me to discen what is a good information for my application.

History.
I found this tutorial  ------>  TUTO
I've dowloaded these tools --------> TOOLS

My Dongle look like this -------> Image_1

Step 1: I made a bran new fresh Win7(86) Utimate installation.

Step 2: I installed My protected application and unistall the HASP 3.5 driver that goes whit it (since the tutorial sugest to use a specific HASP driver)

Step 3: I installed Install v5.2 hasp hl drivers

Step 4: I ran Open Toro Aladdin Dongles Monitor and start the protected software (I saw activities) log gave my PW1=XXXXX (0xPW1) , PW1=XXXXX (0xPW2)

Step 5: In CMD I ran h5dmp.exe 0xPW1 0xPW2 and it gave me this-----> Image_2
Sooooo.... In my reseachs I read that 6dmp.exe existed also. I tough as a newbe that maybe a newer release would give me better results.

Step 6: In CMD I ran h6dmp.exe 0xPW1 0xPW2 it gave me this----> Image_3
h6dmp.exe dump me an SRM.dmp file of 23Ko in C:\Users\xxxx
So... I tough we learn everyday...seems like I have a SRM dongle after all.
And I seach again.

I read that  SRM dongle have no memory ans that I soulh do a hhl_mem.dmp dummy file, wich I have done. I tough, "I'm getting closer..."
For those who know a lot about reverse coding, maybe you are laughing at me right now....but....still...

Step 7: I ran UniDumpToReg wich gave me this size error -----> Image_4
So...for now, I guess I stock here. As an automation enginer, I did a lot of workaround whit palnty of sytem, but I guess that emulating dongle thing reach the end of my knowledge. I understant that the final goal is to edit an entry in the "regedit" but the tools that I am finding refuse to cooperate or I'm having trouble to identify the real protocol of my dongle and I am doing all wrong.

Could you help me if you have interest and the time please? Surprised

coupongnemoi

Back to top Go down

First time emulating - HASP HL or is it RMS? Empty Re: First time emulating - HASP HL or is it RMS?

Post by nodongle.biz Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:19 pm

You need to use my h5dmp tool for dump HASP HL instead of h6dmp.
Because h6dmp tool is for SRM part of the dongle.

nodongle.biz

http://nodongle.biz

Back to top Go down

First time emulating - HASP HL or is it RMS? Empty Re: First time emulating - HASP HL or is it RMS?

Post by coupongnemoi Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Hello, tanks for your reponse. It seems that I have in fact a SRM dongle. Have you look the image 2 and 3?

coupongnemoi

Back to top Go down

Post by coupongnemoi Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:04 pm

There ---------> SRM verification

coupongnemoi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodongle.biz Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Of course, your dongle is SRM.
But your See Electric software using HASP HL part only.

nodongle.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by coupongnemoi Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:57 am

Hoooo sorry. Whit your  h5dmp nodongle.biz dump is working fine. I UniDumpToReg te dump and install Multykey. Only half of the protected software work.
I bcdedit /set testsigning on when install multykey but the driver says that sentinel driver in devmgmt.msc " the device couln't start"(Code 10).

coupongnemoi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodongle.biz Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 am

Because public solutions is baggy and not stable.

nodongle.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:35 am

here tutorial

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

use my tools. maybe I can help.

srm emulation private multikey / mkbus public not support.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by usaasu Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:43 pm

The tools works great, but at the end I don't know what to do whit the information it genarated. How can I do the right registery entry whit them?

usaasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ovis25 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:59 am

check keys in mkbus , you can see correct format and path for dongletye hasp aka 1.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down