Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reverse Engineering Team
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.

Read forum rules below...

1. All posts must be written in English.
2. Don't spam/abuse any other member via E-mail or Private Messages.
3. Have phun!

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
Reverse Engineering Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilcom DecoStudio E3 - Dongle emulator SafeNet Inc (FAILED)

2 posters

Go down

Wilcom DecoStudio E3 - Dongle emulator SafeNet Inc (FAILED) Empty Wilcom DecoStudio E3 - Dongle emulator SafeNet Inc (FAILED)

Post by an4rei Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:08 am

Hello , I have some files that should be able to bypass the verification of the dongle of E3 Wilcom Setup

Wilcom DecoStudio E3 - Dongle emulator SafeNet Inc (FAILED) 4gNVX

The problem is , once I execute data.reg , install HASP User Setup  , restart PC and run install.bat as administrator  ...

The device that should be installing without any problems (HASP HL 3.21 -- thats the name of it in Devices&Printers) it fails and as error in device manager I get:

SafeNet Inc. USB Key (under Universal Serial Bus Controllers)
----
Device status: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

I tried updating this driver manually with some Alladin files -- from driverscape -- HL 3.21 HASP - the device installs succesfully along others like HASP Key SafeNet ... whatever.

But still , the setup won't detect it as a valid dongle (it just keeps asking me to insert the thing)

I will happilly provide a remote program for the machine or I will try to follow the instructions here if anyone can help me.

Thank you!

an4rei

Back to top Go down

Wilcom DecoStudio E3 - Dongle emulator SafeNet Inc (FAILED) Empty Re: Wilcom DecoStudio E3 - Dongle emulator SafeNet Inc (FAILED)

Post by ovis25 Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:23 am

Is fake, there is NONE solution for Wilcom E3.

ovis25

Back to top Go down

Wilcom DecoStudio E3 - Dongle emulator SafeNet Inc (FAILED) Empty Re: Wilcom DecoStudio E3 - Dongle emulator SafeNet Inc (FAILED)

Post by an4rei Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:48 am

ovis25 wrote:Is fake, there is NONE solution for Wilcom E3.
That's veeeery upsetting , been trying all kinds of stuff for 2 days now. 
Why on earth would they fake it  , there is no malware in it or anything else , looks very legit.

an4rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down